Submit your resume with your expected position to: email@example.com
Responsible for the operation management and maintenance of the customer's network and equipment to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the customer's network.
1. College degree or above in computer network or communication majors, excellent fresh graduates are accepted.
2. Have good communication skills, strong customer service awareness, and willing to maintain night shifts and shifts.
3. Good English reading and writing skills
1. Legal document review/preparation (preliminary review/preliminary drafting)/management to prevent legal risks.
2. Contract approval and follow-up processing.
3. Cooperate with other relevant departments of the company to provide legal advice for each part of the work.
4. Research the legal policies related to the company and industry business, and cooperate with the professional lawyer team.
5. According to requirements, escrow seals and assist in contract management, etc.
1. 2-3 years of corporate legal experience.
2. Familiar with labor law, labor contract law, company law, contract law, tax law and other laws and regulations.
3. Strong self-driving force and resistance to pressure, rigorous work and strong principles.
4. Be good at English.
1. Responsible for the planning, design and implementation of the company's information construction. responsible for the IT operation and maintenance system and process construction, and perfect the information management system.
2. Responsible for the company's overall information security, compiling and improving the company's data security standards and information confidentiality system to ensure the company's network security, high efficiency and stable operation.
3. Responsible for the company's new IT demand analysis and solution design.
4. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the company's database, including data systems, data analysis, report applications, etc., to enhance the company's data-based decision-making capabilities.
5. Responsible for information security management and supervision, compiling and improving the company's various information security systems (including but not limited to processes, authority management, data use, etc.).
6. Participate in the company's operation and management, fully understand the company's business, and effectively use IT technology to optimize business processes and improve the overall operational efficiency of the company.
1. More than 3 years of experience in the implementation and maintenance of informatization in medium-sized enterprises, with SD-WAN cloud experience, computer-related majors.
2. Familiar with network planning and network security management experience, with experience in computer room construction, familiar with Linux system management, CCNACCNP related network or security certificate is preferred.
3. Familiar with the working principles of information security systems such as anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, VPN, intrusion detection, vulnerability scanning and the application of mainstream products, familiar with mainstream attack technologies and principles, and have corresponding information security protection solutions planning , Deployment and maintenance capabilities.
4. Good communication skills, understanding skills, organization and coordination skills, good at communicating with customers and inter-departmental collaboration.
1. Assist the general manager to improve the company's strategic management system and the company's overall medium and long-term development plan and annual plan research and drafting work.
2. Regarding the matters explained by the general manager, set up monitoring points accurately and reasonably. based on event goals, monitor project execution and punctual closed-loop, and promote efficient input from all parties.
3. Grasp the company's main business activities and business conditions, assist the general manager to promote business and projects on the business side, and maintain internal and external relationships.
4. Assist the general manager to manage and integrate the core team, and support the daily operation and public affairs of the department and team.
5. Assist the general manager to sort out the business layout/business direction, assist the general manager to investigate and research, understand the company's operation and management, and put forward reasonable opinions or suggestions for the general manager's reference.
6. Responsible for managing the general manager's schedule, arranging and implementing internal and external meetings, activities, reception daily schedules, etc..
1. At least 10 years of senior management secretary experience, overseas study/work experience is preferred.
2. Good image quality, outstanding English ability, excellent oral, document writing and translation skills.
3. Have a holistic view and forward-looking awareness, good emotional management skills, excellent communication skills, efficient execution, a high sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, and strong resistance to pressure.
4. Strong willingness to learn and self-drive, can independently plan and organize large-scale events, and have agile innovation capabilities.
5. Sales team management experience and background in communication/high-tech industry.
1. Responsible for mining and guiding customers' cloud computing / ICT network products / SDWAN products and information security needs, combining the company's product characteristics, formulating sales plans, and achieving sales goals.
2. Responsible for coordinating various internal and external resources, solving problems in the implementation process, and improving customer satisfaction.
3. Connect with relevant personnel of various operators and sections, and maintain a good relationship with carriers.
4. Maintain and manage customer resources, timely feedback customer information, establish customer files, and maintain customer relationships.
5. Balance the company's standards and the actual situation of customers, and support the implementation of operational contract terms and service commitments.
6. Submit the sales analysis summary report on time according to the company's requirements.
7. Collect industry information and understand competitors' resources.
1. More than 5 years of industry experience in value-added telecommunications/basic telecommunications/informatization solutions/ICT/cloud computing.
2. Have product marketing experience in DIA, MPLS, VPN, SDWAN, Cloud, etc..
3. More than 2 years of experience in promoting cloud computing and security solutions for major customers. familiar with cloud computing, security services and other products and solutions expertise.
4. Experiencein value-added telecommunications service providers and basic telecommunications operators, and familiar with telecommunications business processes.
5. Have the ability to sell to large advisory clients.
6. Excellent communication and coordination ability, business negotiation ability, sales project management ability, time management ability, comprehensive judgment ability.
7. Good English writing and oral expression skills.
1. Responsible for following up the quotations of various needs of customers and answering customers' business questions.
2. Manage customer quotations for various product resources, and regularly organize and update prices.
3. Enter kinds of quotation and demand information into the CRM system.
4. Order progress follow-up and coordination of special circumstances.
5. Responsible for the customer's acceptance of the existing project renewal, upgrade, migration, cancellation and other changes.
6. Responsible for the management of sales contracts, follow up the progress of contract signing and follow-up matters.
7. Organize weekly/monthly orders, quotation reports and various reports.
8. Unscheduled business trip to support business development.
1. College degree or above. computer network and other related majors. marketing or related majors.
2. Rigorous logical thinking, good at handling emergencies. strong sense of customer service.
3. FluentEnglish, overseas documentary experience is preferred.
4. Experienced in customer management and be familiar with CRM system.
1. Understand the cloud strategy and needs of enterprise. Design hybrid cloud products, services and network solutions for customers.
2. Responsible for delivering management of hybrid cloud IaaS/PaaS management service project, guide deployment and implementation, operation and maintenance operation support, and service optimization.
3. Responsible for hybrid cloud IaaS/PaaS cloud management platform solution design, platform development and integration, test and acceptance, operation and maintenance operation guidance.
4. Responsible for hybrid cloud overall solution integration, coordinate and guide the overall delivery of networks, security, system, application and other fields.
5. Improve the performance of hybrid cloud solutions, instruct R&D to develop and improve operation and maintenance tools or do the task independently.
1. At least 5 years technical experience in public cloud, private cloud, cloud management services, cloud network system integration, IT consulting services, etc., and have experience and ability to lead complex projects from demand investigation to implementation.
2. Familiar with AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Tencent Cloud, Huawei Cloud or other mainstream cloud vendors' cloud computing product architecture, have rich practical experience with at least one or two mainstream public cloud vendors.
3. Familiar with common databases and middleware such as Linux operating system, MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle, Redis or Memcache, Nginx, Apache and rich practical experience.
4. Familiar with cloud native and devops technology architecture such as k8s, docker, microservice, CI/CD.